The Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday is coming, and retailers are gearing up for the biggest shopping day in the UK! Bonus, it is a four day weekend!
Here are some tips for retailers to make the most of your payments on Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday:
1. Make sure your payment processing system is ready for the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday rush!
2. Plan and have your inventory ready to go.
3. Offer discounts and special promotions to draw in customers.
4. Use a payment gateway that can handle large volumes of transactions quickly and easily.
5. Train your staff to use the payment processing system properly.
6. Make sure your website is optimised for mobile devices.
7. Have a backup plan in case of technical issues or downtime.
8. Keep an eye on fraud and chargebacks.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to make the most of the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday and ensure that your customers have a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. So start planning now and get ready for a busy day of retail! Payments processed efficiently with Straal, inventory stocked, discounts offered – let’s do this!
For more tips, visit the Straal Blog!
About Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday
On Sunday, 6 February 2022, Queen Elizabeth II became the first British monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years on the throne. Her Majesty ascended to the throne at the age of 25 in 1952, the same day her father, King George VI, died. The nation is set to celebrate the monarch’s historical milestone with an extended four-day bank holiday weekend, which will take place from Thursday 2 June to Sunday 5 June. The Platinum Jubilee will be an opportunity for the country to come together and celebrate the Queen’s remarkable reign. It will also be a time to reflect on her Majesty’s service to the nation and the Commonwealth. The Platinum Jubilee celebrations will be a truly historic moment for our country and one that we will all remember for years to come.
Learn more at: platinumjubilee.gov.uk
If you have any questions or need help getting started with THE affordable and accessible payments solution, our team is always happy to assist. Drop us an email at [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Happy shopping and selling!
The Straal Payments Team