- Straal is a Polish start-up specialized in smart payment gateway services.
- The company is officially launching its comprehensive suite of solutions for e-commerce and multichannel businesses. It consists of a secure payment gateway, set of smart subscription management tools, Machine-Learning-based performance optimization system, powerful analytical dashboard, and top-grade anti-fraud system.
- Straal aims to become an everything-payments one-stop-shop for merchants, regardless of their radius of operations, diversity of target groups or development dynamics.
Straal announced today that from now on its everything-payments suite of solutions is available for online and omnichannel merchants from the EU, the USA and Latin America. Until recently, the company has been selling its products mostly in the white label model. Now, it opens up for business under its own brand name, targeting merchants operating in subscription-based model, cross-border e-commerce companies, SaaS vendors, and ambitious scale-ups getting ready to go global.
Thanks to Straal solutions, merchants can:
– accept cards of all major organizations (one-off, recurring and one-click transactions),
– accept SEPA Direct Debit transfers,
– create and easily manage subscription plans,
– optimize their business performance (i.e. through Straal Smart Retry Logic which minimizes the risk of transaction denial due to insufficient funds by selecting the right moment to charge each subscriber’s card in each billing period to maximize the probability of transaction approval),
– monitor and understand their business’ condition (powerful, yet easy-to-use management panel and reporting system),
– effectively protect their bottom line against payment fraud,
– ensure a truly seamless shopping experience in all channels (RESTful APIs, developer-friendly SDKs).